We hope you are doing well during this time. Learn more about coronavirus (Covid-19) from the World Health Organization.
Inspirational quotes are powerful and useful when it comes to motivating and inspiring people. It can change the way you think and feel about life.
Before the year ends, take a moment to reflect and look back at the best memories you have of this past year.
And to start the year with good thoughts, positive attitude, and high energy, use these quotes as a guide and inspiration to achieve a better and happier life.
25 Inspirational Quotes to Make this Year Your Best Year
We listed the best quotes that can uplift your spirit for the whole year-round.
1. “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.” — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
2. “Our beauty attracts, but inner beauty captivates.” — Kate Angell
3. “Never look back unless you are planning to go that way.” — Henry David Thoreau
4. “Despite the forecast, live like it’s spring.” — Lilly Pulitzer
5. “You have to allow the impossible to be possible.” — Auli’i Aurelia
6. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
7. “Nothing is ever perfect. It is what you make of it.” — Emily Giffin
8. “We travel not to escape life but for life not to escape us.” — Anonymous
9. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” — George Addair
10. “Develop an interest in life as you see it; the people, things, literature, music – the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself.” — Henry Miller
11. “We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think.” — Buddha
12. “Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.” — Nicole Reed
13. “It is not beauty that endears, it’s the love that makes us see beauty.” — Leo Tolstoy
14. “Dreams don’t work unless you do.” — John C. Maxwell
15. “To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.” — Joseph Chilton Pearce
16. “It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live.” — J. K. Rowling
17. “Struggle leads to success.” — Anonymous
18. “Stars can’t shine without darkness.” — Anonymous
19. “Just remember there is someone out there that is more than happy with less than what you have.” — Anonymous
20. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
21. “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” — Ray Goforth
22. “A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.” — Anonymous
23. “A woman is like a tea bag. You can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
24. “The world is yours to conquer.” — Anonymous
25. “Do all things with love.” — Anonymous
Cheers to a Great New Year!
We hope you love these inspirational quotes. Please take the time to share them with your family and friends.
We also want to help you achieve your goals and dreams. Check these 99 Life-Changing Tips to be Highly Successful in 2021.